Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Guess who is 5?

We celebrated Cora's 5th birthday on Tuesday, and are so happy to have our sweet little girl in our lives.

Cora is still in love with ponies, and had a pony party. I got creative and actually dared to make a themed cake on my own! The cake wasn't perfect, but the birthday girl was pleased, so I was too.

At our Relief Society service auction I bid on a service for catering for a child's birthday party, so I was lucky enough to have someone else prepare snacks, and help with the party particulars. It was so kind of the Sister to help me out.

Cora was a great hostess, and so easy to please. She sincerely gushed about each gift, and was so grateful to her friends. Being a picky present person myself, I am glad to see Cora didn't get her mommy finicky present gene.

Brian did a great job with the games, and Jelly played with Sam, who wanted all of the goodies, and none of the social contact. Maybe next year he will want to get in on the action and play!

Happy Birthday Cora!




2 comments:

Danielle said...

The cake is awesome! Ryan had such a fun time! Thank you for inviting him!

Linda said...

What a wonderful girl our Cora is, wow I can't believe she is 5!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures and letting us in on the fun.