In true Daddy fashion, Brian chose to celebrate his birthday doing something the kids love. So after a leisurely pancake breakfast, we headed out to the NC transportation museum.
Somewhere between abandoned train station, and children's museum, there was a fun mix of things to climb on ride, and enjoy. First off we went on a brief train ride around the premises.
Samuel loved everything about the train.
Cora was running out of patience waiting for the train to start....
And great was her joy when the whistle blew and the train took off!
We had a great time exploring the trains & train yard
2 comments:
We must clarify that the untoward title with which my sweet wife has adorned this blog alludes the fact that I am closer to 50 than I am to 20, not that I am necessarily close to 50. Ahem.
At least your wife says closer to 50. At my last bday, Rob said I was half way to 70. sigh.
Post a Comment