Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Trick or Treat!

Last night me and Sam went trick or treating at the residence hall where the students are staying.  I want to give a big thank you to all the students and especially Reese who set it up for me and Sam.We both dressed up like magicians. We were originally going to be a magician and his rabbit. Sam wanted to be the rabbit, but didn't want to wear ears, or a tail, or have bunny face paint and I already had my costume so we just decided to be two magicians. We learned a couple of magic tricks, made wands out of wooden crochet needles and set off. The students had marked their doors with pumpkins so we knew which ones to go to. We actually got shushed when Sam was showing his magic trick. It was so much fun trick or treating. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I was pretty bummed when I figured out we were gonna be missing it so it was really nice to have a little bit of home. We went back home and took a look at our stuff while we watched Shrek Spooky Stories. One of me and Sam as well as our cousins favorite thing to do is sort and trade candy. I don't like gummys but are obsessed with Kinder Buenos, so I traded Sam my gummys for mini kinder bueno, a mini twix for a mini kinder Bueno, you see the pattern. Anyways I am looking forward to a fun Halloween week with my family.

No comments: