Tuesday, July 15, 2008

And the winner is...

Brian: 9 votes
Janine: 3 votes

The results only demonstrate that there is no accounting for judgment among friends. Especially those who asked if this was a serious question. I think Janie's comment summarizes the dilemma best: "Neener is more of a closet crazy, which in my opinion, are the crazier ones."

But, that said, I will happily accept the honor of being king clown of this family, knowing that the queen is not far behind.

Thanks to all for their votes.

3 comments:

Janine said...

I think Brian forgot to mention that two thirds of my votes for "Craziest" were based on the fact that I had married him! :) Luckily, I find crazy to be very attractive. Keeps life interesting!

Janie said...

I made it on your blog page!!! This is the happiest day of my life. Thanks for mentioning me and my astutenesseseses.

Give Cora a kiss for me and I hope she feels better.

Abu Allyn said...

Dang it, Janine, you beat me to it... I agree that your craziest act was hooking up with my slightly smaller yet strangely charismatic former roommate.

Sorry about the long absence, I switched computers and forgot y'alls website. Until now. Prepare!

Hey, I'm in Arizona right now on the Mexican border... does that count as MeeeexiCO?

Love!