Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

Summer Birthdays seem to be always on the go.

This year is once more, all about food. Fortunately a wonderful little place called "El Globo" exists in Mexico.

They make a dark chocolate mousse cake called "the Othello" that I absolutely love.

So, for my birthday, and a few days before and after, I loyally chipped away at my delicious concoction.

Brian was good enough to help me. Chocolate paradise.

4 comments:

Becca said...

You guys keep blogging about all the amazing chocolate in Mexico, and you may find yourselves with three houseguests before the summer is over. Seriously, that looks SOOOO good!

Janie said...

I hate finding out you turned another year older on your blog.

Well feliz cumpleanos!!!!

You are my favorite:)

Angela Draper said...

Oooo! That looks so decadent! Happy late b-day!

LisAway said...

I admire anyone who can make a cake that looks like that last a few days before and after their birthday, especially with their husband helping.

Hope yours was a happy one!