I ran into the first of these clips at the beginning of the summer. It's Batman and Iron-Man arguing over their upcoming films.
The second one is a "Hellboy" version done by the same guys and it's good.
By the way, if you haven't seen the original "Hellboy", it's a pretty good fantasy action film. And the director, Guillermo del Toro, is Mexican and in charge of the upcoming Hobbit films. He's teaming up with his long lost twin, Peter Jackson. No kidding. Look at the pictures below and tell me if I'm off base here. They should have a television reunion special for these guys. That, or maybe I should just accept that a life of sitting around reading leads to a certain body type and facial hair ensemble. Maybe I can combine both theories by throwing in the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons as a long lost second cousin twice removed from reality.
3 comments:
That's freaking awesome...so when you coming through town?
Crystal taught me Race for the Galaxy and I totally kick her trash, though every once in awhile she changes the rules on me, just so she can win...I need you to come teach me the real rules (yes I'm too lazy to read the instructions)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Nice ...
On another note, I found your BB King tape! Send your address to bkhanks@hollandhart.com and I'll put it in the mail.
Post a Comment