Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Although I have lots of fun pictures from Christmas, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! We are frantically getting stuff ready for our departure to Spain and currently panicking about Cora's passport that is lost in the bowels of a college campus mail room. But, I am sure it will all turn out perfectly, and next week we will be basking in the warmth of a 14 month old with jetlag. :)

This is Cora at Bodie Lighthouse on the Outer Banks. We had a great time at the beach for Christmas, even if it was December!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! I'm sure Cora will have a blast in Spain. She'll probably be the only one who isn't jet-lagged! :)

Angela Draper said...

I love, love, LOVE that pic of Cora! So sweet. We had so much fun with you all at the beach and are praying that the passport will turn up soon.

Katie said...

Darling picture! Good luck getting ready for next week.

Melissa said...

This is an amazing picture! I hope you have a great time and experience. We will miss you even though we already miss you ;)