Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mighty Girl


Brian and I were moving empty 5 gallon bottles at his office this morning in preparation for the water guy to come. Cora instantly caught on and began helping move bottles. She could walk fairly well hefting them, and I was surprised by how undaunted she was by trying to lift something that was bigger than her.

5 comments:

LisAway said...

I think kissing it while carrying it makes it a little easier.

We use those bottles at home and the full ones block the stairway for Aaron and the empty ones are used as toys. FUN!

Linda said...

That's my girl, undaunted by a challange, just like her momma!

Linda said...

Ummm...make that challenge. I hate it when I notice spelling errors immediately as I am pressing the publish button.

Susan said...

Now THAT girl is not going to be waiting around for her husband to bring the boiling triple batch of soup from the stove to the table, no way. Hmmm, I wonder where she gets that from?

CR said...

She is awesome! We are so glad you guys are safe! Your apt. is beautiful.