While we were in Chicago I saw an ad on top of a taxi for Hamilton, the Exhibition.
It was super cool, here are some of the pictures.
There was a 3d map showing the generals with dots colored for their armies representing the Battle of Yorktown. Sadly there weren't any pictures allowed though. :(
That's so cool! I'm so glad you guys made the most of your unexpected "trip to Chicago!"
Do you think Hamilton is going to become one of all kids' US History figures? I mean, I only really ever knew his name when I got into US History my last year of high school when we talked about the federalist papers and stuff. But after seeing the musical and memorizing the music, he's got to be about the most well-known figure now, right? It would be pretty cool if more stuff were put to music so it could be remembered. Like School House Rock.
1 comment:
That's so cool! I'm so glad you guys made the most of your unexpected "trip to Chicago!"
Do you think Hamilton is going to become one of all kids' US History figures? I mean, I only really ever knew his name when I got into US History my last year of high school when we talked about the federalist papers and stuff. But after seeing the musical and memorizing the music, he's got to be about the most well-known figure now, right? It would be pretty cool if more stuff were put to music so it could be remembered. Like School House Rock.
Post a Comment