
Brian teaches everyday except Thursday, which means, I love Thursdays. We try to have our doctor's appointments and other things on said day so that Brian can participate. Here he is working hard grading compositions from the comfort of our living room. It is a tough life, but someone has to do it. He looked so comfy I had to take a picture. Even though Brian is working most of the day, it is still nice to have him around. Brian also figured out our pumpkin can keep the baby swing warm until the wee
one arrives. The second picture I entitle "Got Pens?" This one is from earlier this year, but follows the theme. Who needs a pocket protector, much less pockets? When you are the amazing Dr. Price, you are never without a pen!
My amazing hubby is usually packing at least two colors, as well as a backup... So CUTE!!!
4 comments:
Man, How many blankets do you need?
We still have the AC on non stop here in TX.
Hey our little boy has the same swing -- although I bought ours used :) And Brian you ARE amazing!
Yay for Thursdays. It's nice to have a day besides the weekends to be together, even if it's not for playing!
As for the many pens, 3 words: WHITE AND NERDY!!! (Look at you, you're W.A.N.))
I wish Brian was my professor!
Post a Comment