Monday, October 22, 2007

The posting that could have been

Here we are still...

Maybe today.
Maybe not.

Maybe tomorrow,
but maybe not...

Hopefully this week,
but maybe not...

For sure by NEXT Wednesday!
So at least we will have a Happy Halloween...

maybe tonight... :)

OK---- now!

Then how about NOW!

danged waiting game...

3 comments:

Angela Draper said...

She WILL come! You can do it! See this is why I try to get it in my head that baby's due date isn't really until the 2 week overdue point :) We're praying for you all!

Anonymous said...

Your impatience is quiet amusing, though I do feel for you. Are you seriously thinking of inducing on the 31st? Couldn't you talk your doctor into the 30th? Not that we celebrate Halloween, but ask Mom about all the teasing and jesting she was the center of... ugh... of course, I would be inquiring about tomorrow if I were you guys and really want the waiting over... maybe all she needs is the THREAT of action... it has worked twice for one of my girlfriends... she ends up delivering about 30 minutes after she was scheduled to arrive for the induction... you never know!

Truman Jensen said...

I think you should induce on the 31st and name her

Wednesday Adams Price

that or cousin it.