Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fun with Photoshop


Ok, I have gotten so much guff about not growing a real belly I had to do a little side by side comparison this is 7, 8 and 9 months along., and I started having fun in photoshop. I'll be danged if my belly isn't bigger! Have a look. This is what full term is for me. May the baby get its cute little hiney out here!

3 comments:

Angela Draper said...

Thanks for the pictures. You look adorable! We hope that little girl comes soon!

twd said...

Great with child.

When your mom was in similar condition Gary Ogzawalla noted, "Linda is 'Great with child.'" My response, "She is great with or without child." I am sure Brian would say the same.

Love, Dad

Janie said...

Your baby is a mamma's girl and doesn't want to leave!

Neener, did you photoshop your stomach to look smaller?