Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Another castle!
After all of the castles we've been to I still have not got bored of going to them, but at the one we just barely went to an a day trip to Segovia on we saw millions of cool things! When we went in my parents told me that we were going a museum so I didn't think there was a giant castle. When we went into it actually, we saw a ton of cool stuff, one of my favorite things was this giant cannon in the corner of a courtyard, it was big enough that I, and probably you could squeeze into. In an image that they used to represent how they arrange the cannons. They would use the different shapes of cannons for different things, the super long ones would be handy for moving the ball super fast to go long distances, but the short thick cannons would be used to just launch big something over the walls.
Anyways the videos explain the rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool! That’s a gigantic cannon, we should definitely launch you Sam! :)
Post a Comment