Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Due dates do not equal baby

The big day has finally arrived! Everything is ready, diapers, crib, clothes. Just one thing is missing. Baby Girl! So here we are, twiddling our thumbs.

I have found I can't call anyone right now without them getting excited that I have something to announce. So for now, all we have to announce is that we have made it 280 days, also known as 40 weeks, also known as "the due date" also known as the anticlimax. WHERE IS THE KIDDO!?!?!?! :)

Oh yeah, I need to take a picture... That will be coming soon.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Smiling at this post. Not AT you, but because of you, and your funny way of saying what at least half of the expecting mothers end up going through :)

Anonymous said...

I was overdue 9 days and I enjoyed to a certain extent people saying that I looked like I was going to give birth any moment. Which I didn't. I hope you don't have to wait so much longer!